Monday, February 28, 2011

Favorite Doctor Who Episodes

Here are my Top 15 Episodes list:

1. A Christmas Carol
2. The End of Time
3. The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang
4. Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead
5. Blink
6. The Doctor's Daughter
7. The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone
8. Utopia/The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords
9. Human Nature/Family of Blood
10. The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
11. The Lodger
12. The Eleventh Hour
13. Midnight
14. The Stolen Earth/Journey's End
15.The Christmas Invasion

Some of these are interchangeable, depending on what kind of mood I'm in. The main point is my Top 3 Episodes, which are A Christmas Carol, The End of Time, and The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang.

3 comments:

  1. What's Midnight about? I've never heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome, a little creepy, kind of unnerving, and surprisingly claustrophobic. I loved it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight really creeped me out. And claustrophobig is a good word. But, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete